Week of March 5, 2012:
Top Travel News
- United’s Reservation System Switch Goes Well With Only Minor Glitches
- Tornado-hit Branson, Mo., ready for visitors
- Feds: Radiation from airport X-rays is ‘extremely low dose
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo Buys Travel Blog Exchange TBEX
- AA to Boost Entire Fleet With More Main Cabin Leg Room
- World’s tallest tower completed in Tokyo
- Virgin Atlantic trains upper class cabin crew to whisper to highest-paying passengers
- Spirit to offer Minneapolis-St. Paul to Chicago, Las Vegas flights
- Southwest Airlines has started its extreme makeover of AirTran Airways’ fleet of jets
- OpenSkies Announces Changes to Configurations, Adds New Eco Class
This Week’s Most Helpful or Interesting News
- Vegas 101: Tips for scoring a winning stay
- How to avoid being mugged or robbed while traveling
- Why Pinterest works in the travel industry (ESPECIALLY destinations)
- Ten things you (probably) didn’t know about New York
- Early blooms predicted for National Cherry Blossom Festival
- Air New Zealand Increases Capacity on North America to Auckland Routes
- Johnny Jet’s Work Flow: Cheap Travel, Fancy Hotels On A Budget, And Upgrading Soldiers
- Video by Andy Graham Explaining Where to find 300 USD Apartments in Sosua in 6 Locations – Apartments Sosua Dominican Republic
- Veteran flight attendant describes life in the sky
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.