Week of March 5, 2012:
Top Travel News
- United’s Reservation System Switch Goes Well With Only Minor Glitches
- Tornado-hit Branson, Mo., ready for visitors
- Feds: Radiation from airport X-rays is ‘extremely low dose
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo Buys Travel Blog Exchange TBEX
- AA to Boost Entire Fleet With More Main Cabin Leg Room
- World’s tallest tower completed in Tokyo
- Virgin Atlantic trains upper class cabin crew to whisper to highest-paying passengers
- Spirit to offer Minneapolis-St. Paul to Chicago, Las Vegas flights
- Southwest Airlines has started its extreme makeover of AirTran Airways’ fleet of jets
- OpenSkies Announces Changes to Configurations, Adds New Eco Class
This Week’s Most Helpful or Interesting News
- Vegas 101: Tips for scoring a winning stay
- How to avoid being mugged or robbed while traveling
- Why Pinterest works in the travel industry (ESPECIALLY destinations)
- Ten things you (probably) didn’t know about New York
- Early blooms predicted for National Cherry Blossom Festival
- Air New Zealand Increases Capacity on North America to Auckland Routes
- Johnny Jet’s Work Flow: Cheap Travel, Fancy Hotels On A Budget, And Upgrading Soldiers
- Video by Andy Graham Explaining Where to find 300 USD Apartments in Sosua in 6 Locations – Apartments Sosua Dominican Republic
- Veteran flight attendant describes life in the sky
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.