Top Travel News
- Australia offers U.S. visitors automated customs
- FAA will detail plans for sequestration this week
- Hilton, Starwood, Marriott and other hotels tighten loyalty programs
- What your hotel knows about you
- Update: United Airlines responds to photo incident
- Aircraft powered by plastic waste to take flight from Australia
- NYC MTA fare hikes go into effect
- TSA adds pre-check to 5 more airports (AUS, CLE, BNA, MEM & RDU)
- United suspends Denver-Tokyo launch as 787 woes pile up
- ANA has cancelled all #787 flights through May 31st
- Woman tracked down and busted for using restaurant’s customers-only bathroom
- Atlanta restaurant adds a 20% Security Surcharge
- Members of Virgin America’s Elevate program can now earn & redeem points for flights on Singapore Air
Good to Know Travel News
- Court: Airlines don’t have to accept cash in the cabin
- How much bigger can container ships get?
- Russian billionaire Alexander Lebedev nominates baby son to Aeroflot board
- 30 amazing facts about private jets
- 2 reasons to buy travel insurance for your next cruise
- Lack of sleep ‘switches off’ genes
- America’s worst airports for flight delays
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
- Las Vegas Taxis Charge $3 When You Use Your Credit Card
- 10 Reasons to Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Australia is Hiring for the ‘Best Jobs in the World’
- My February 2013 in Airport Codes
- Is it Legal to Take Photos on an Airplane?
- Seabourn Cruise Line Announces Sale of Ships
- Houston to Dubai on KLM for $647 Round-trip
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.