Top Travel News
- Air-Controller Furloughs to End as FAA Acts on New Law
- Ethiopian is first airline to resume 787 flights
- Passengers May Now Receive Notification of TSAPre Eligibility on Boarding Passes
- United Jacks Up Change Fees, Earns the Cranky Jackass Award from crankyflier
- Second US carrier raises ticket change fee
- Alaska Airlines adding power to every seat, more seats
- U.S. airlines could auction off unsold seats
- Israeli security allowed to check tourists’ e-mail
Good to Know Travel News
- How a Few Simple Tricks Can Make Your Vacation $5,700 Cheaper
- Fly Guy: 9 new rules all passengers should obey
- Redesigned $100 bill coming in October
- 10 things you can still ask for on a plane
- 11 Ways to Prevent Identity Theft While Traveling
- Chicago’s top 10 peculiar (and free) museums
- Cell phone service and free Wi-Fi have arrived at another 30 New York City subway stations
- Flight attendants made the “Worst Jobs In America” list
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.