Top Travel News
- Government to allow American Air & US Airways merger
- US Airways, United, American and JetBlue Now Allow PDE Use During Entire Flight
- Liquids ban to be lifted at European airports; is the U.S. next?
- United: You can now use hand-held devices on all our domestic mainline flights, with a few exceptions
- Venice to Limit Cruise Ship Traffic
- Conde Nast Traveler Rethinks ‘Truth in Travel’ Under New Leadership
- Another Hilton HHonors Devaluation
- Google: Mystery barge will house ‘interactive space’
- Alaska Air passengers can use electronic devices on flights
- Air travellers ‘don’t trust female pilots’: Survey finds most would prefer a man to be at the controls
- British Airways Gets Sued For Outrageous Fuel Surcharges
- United Airlines Shuts Down Accounts of FlyerTalk Members Who Manipulated Internet Web Site
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Undecided travelers may save big with airline fare lock
- One World Trade Center is ‘tallest building in US’
- Search Google Map coordinates 16°51’53″N 11°57’13″E. Now zoom in and switch to satellite view.
- Forget the airlines. Hotels lead real road-warrior innovation
- Delta’s JFK Customs Kiosks Pay Off by Halving Wait Times
- Should You Book an Airbnb Rental in New York City?
- Upset with United for devaluing their miles? Here’s a good resource on Airline Status Match & Challenge Info
- Airport Salute, First Class Seats Surprise 13 Marines Returning from Afghan War
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.