- Southwest (but not AirTran) joins PreCheck
- Loews Hotels to allow booking of rooms by Twitter
- Outrage over American TV presenter’s boastful lion kill
- New passport kiosks at Miami International Airport installed to relieve long lines
- TSA to roll out PreCheck for military to 100 airports
- Passengers protest after blind man with guide dog kicked off plane
- Ace Hotels chain co-founder Alex Calderwood has died at 47
- Active volcano found hidden beneath Antarctic ice sheet
- Tatarstan mourns after plane crash kills 50
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Traveling long-term? Here’s how to make money while abroad
- Why is broadband more expensive in the US?
- American and US Airways Give Up Very Little to Gain Merger Approval
- The Fight Against Bland Airline Food
- Americans Spent $1.9 Billion on Travel Insurance in 2012
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.