Top Travel News
- United ups mileage needed for many frequent-flier tickets
- Spirit Airlines mulls tying fees to flight demand
- Britney Spears songs are actually being used to fight Somali pirates
- Alaska updates minimum check in policy to 40 minutes
- Southwest to offer tablet rentals on select routes
- Delta to launch 757s with flat-bed seats in business class
- Yellowstone Super Volcano Threatens Two Thirds of USA
- Tokyo-SFO Delta jet makes emergency stop in remote Alaska outpost; complicates Customs process
- Small alligator found under escalator at Chicago airport
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- How to pack like the pros
- How airlines are nickel and diming their way to record revenue
- Why some air travelers are pulling a “no show”
- Video: Airline fares more affordable now than 50 years ago
- With Mediator, American’s Merger Chances Improve
- Will airlines use customization for good or evil?
- Arming TSA officials not the answer
- Flying stinks, and other explanations for stagnant air-travel stats
- This Is The Most Embarrassing Plane-Pooping Story Ever (funny)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.