Top Travel News
- United ups mileage needed for many frequent-flier tickets
- Spirit Airlines mulls tying fees to flight demand
- Britney Spears songs are actually being used to fight Somali pirates
- Alaska updates minimum check in policy to 40 minutes
- Southwest to offer tablet rentals on select routes
- Delta to launch 757s with flat-bed seats in business class
- Yellowstone Super Volcano Threatens Two Thirds of USA
- Tokyo-SFO Delta jet makes emergency stop in remote Alaska outpost; complicates Customs process
- Small alligator found under escalator at Chicago airport
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- How to pack like the pros
- How airlines are nickel and diming their way to record revenue
- Why some air travelers are pulling a “no show”
- Video: Airline fares more affordable now than 50 years ago
- With Mediator, American’s Merger Chances Improve
- Will airlines use customization for good or evil?
- Arming TSA officials not the answer
- Flying stinks, and other explanations for stagnant air-travel stats
- This Is The Most Embarrassing Plane-Pooping Story Ever (funny)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.