Top Travel News
- Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore to reopen
- American Express announces new Centurion Lounge at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- LA airport employee arrested in dry ice blasts
- Alitalia rescued by financing deal
- United Airlines Site Glitch Results in Nearly Free Flights — Again
- United Airlines Launches 100th Aircraft with Satellite Wi-Fi
- U.S. Travel Economy Loses $150 Million a Day Due to Shutdown
- FAA furloughs delay decision on electronic devices
- TSA considering changes after boy sneaks on plane
- CBS: Foreign pilots spread their wings in China
- Southwest counting down until Wright Amendment expires
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- On flier rights, ignorance is bliss only for the airlines
- Six beautiful and bizarre bridges
- How to Fix the TSA
- The 12 Biggest Travel Mistakes You Think You’re Too Smart to Make
- Medical Tourism: Why More Americans Are Traveling for Affordable Healthcare
- CNN: Best airports for a long layover
- Ghosts of Business Travel Past: BlackBerry soon to join these forgotten road-warrior icons
- Delta’s latest prepaid airline fee? Premium meals at premium prices
- 15th Century Flemish Style Portraits Recreated In Airplane Lavatory
- Why McDonald’s restaurants are important to visit overseas
- Norwegian Air orders 787 to help low-cost fares
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.