Top Travel News
- Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore to reopen
- American Express announces new Centurion Lounge at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- LA airport employee arrested in dry ice blasts
- Alitalia rescued by financing deal
- United Airlines Site Glitch Results in Nearly Free Flights — Again
- United Airlines Launches 100th Aircraft with Satellite Wi-Fi
- U.S. Travel Economy Loses $150 Million a Day Due to Shutdown
- FAA furloughs delay decision on electronic devices
- TSA considering changes after boy sneaks on plane
- CBS: Foreign pilots spread their wings in China
- Southwest counting down until Wright Amendment expires
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- On flier rights, ignorance is bliss only for the airlines
- Six beautiful and bizarre bridges
- How to Fix the TSA
- The 12 Biggest Travel Mistakes You Think You’re Too Smart to Make
- Medical Tourism: Why More Americans Are Traveling for Affordable Healthcare
- CNN: Best airports for a long layover
- Ghosts of Business Travel Past: BlackBerry soon to join these forgotten road-warrior icons
- Delta’s latest prepaid airline fee? Premium meals at premium prices
- 15th Century Flemish Style Portraits Recreated In Airplane Lavatory
- Why McDonald’s restaurants are important to visit overseas
- Norwegian Air orders 787 to help low-cost fares
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.