- Passport machine to cut customs wait times at JFK
- US state department issues global threat warning
- Passenger told he cannot board EasyJet flight after tweeting complaint
- Clueless tourist brings loaded gun to 9/11 Memorial
- Air New Zealand plans charters to fly scientists to Antarctica, land on ice runway
- Southwest Plans to Devalue Rapid Rewards Points
- JetBlue to offer farmers market stand at N.Y. airport
- Airline pilots asleep in the cockpit during long-haul flight
- Proud Bird restaurant at LAX to close at end of year
- Eurostar inks deal to have London-to-Amsterdam train route in place by late 2016. Four hours!
- Frontier Airlines Being Sold to Former Owner of Spirit Airlines
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- JetBlue offers practice travel session for autistic children
- American, Qatar honor each other’s frequent flier programs
- NYT: With age comes (some) discounts
- Is over-sharing on social media ruining travel?
- Tauck Waives Single Supplement on Riverboat Cruises
- Apple Maps flaw results in drivers crossing Alaskan airport runway
- FAA to weigh allowing air passengers to use gadgets in airplane mode during takeoffs, landings
- AP Story: Airlines promise a return to civility, for a fee
- How to get around pricey airline ticket change fees
- American Airlines plans to hire 1,500 pilots
- JetBlue introduces new premium class called Mint on transcontinental flights
- World’s worst airline hopes to expand
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.