- Passport machine to cut customs wait times at JFK
- US state department issues global threat warning
- Passenger told he cannot board EasyJet flight after tweeting complaint
- Clueless tourist brings loaded gun to 9/11 Memorial
- Air New Zealand plans charters to fly scientists to Antarctica, land on ice runway
- Southwest Plans to Devalue Rapid Rewards Points
- JetBlue to offer farmers market stand at N.Y. airport
- Airline pilots asleep in the cockpit during long-haul flight
- Proud Bird restaurant at LAX to close at end of year
- Eurostar inks deal to have London-to-Amsterdam train route in place by late 2016. Four hours!
- Frontier Airlines Being Sold to Former Owner of Spirit Airlines
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- JetBlue offers practice travel session for autistic children
- American, Qatar honor each other’s frequent flier programs
- NYT: With age comes (some) discounts
- Is over-sharing on social media ruining travel?
- Tauck Waives Single Supplement on Riverboat Cruises
- Apple Maps flaw results in drivers crossing Alaskan airport runway
- FAA to weigh allowing air passengers to use gadgets in airplane mode during takeoffs, landings
- AP Story: Airlines promise a return to civility, for a fee
- How to get around pricey airline ticket change fees
- American Airlines plans to hire 1,500 pilots
- JetBlue introduces new premium class called Mint on transcontinental flights
- World’s worst airline hopes to expand
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.