- Thai Airways tries logo cover-up after A330-300 skids off runway
- Etihad Airways introduces flying nannies
- TSA expands Pre-Check program; expedited screening will be at 100 U.S. airports by year’s end
- New Berlin airport has 66,500 problems
- Vermont Airport Introduces “Lactation Station” For Mothers
- Qantas’ New Seats Let Business Class Flyers Recline During Takeof
- Chengdu—4th major city in China introduces visa-free policy
- Air Canada passengers to receive up to $800 if they get bumped
- Tokyo will host the 2020 Summer Olympic
- Hotel sues guest for posting review on TripAdvisor about bed bugs
- JFK AirTrain Partial and Full Closures For Next Six Weeks
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- A Map of Who’s Got the Best (and Worst) Internet Connections in America
- Carriers are cutting bereavement, senior and…
- Painful Payments: Your Brain On Airline Fees
- How to avoid looking like a tourist when you travel? Follow these 10 rules
- Making the hotel lobby a place to see and be seen
- How 16 Middle Eastern airlines’ social efforts stack up on Twitter
- Fact: The Queen of #England does not have a passport
- Fiji Airways Says ‘We’d Rather Fly With Empty Business Class Seats than Allow You to Have the Seats You Paid For’
- The New Hotel Tycoons: Why Private Equity Loves The Lodging Industry
- Delta’s website now displays Medallion Qualifying Dollar (MQD) tracker
- World’s largest Ferris wheel nears completion in Las Vegas, will start its slow spin early next year
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.