- United says it will honor free tickets in online mistake
- WSJ: Airplane Wi-Fi Gets Up to Speed
- LAX to open 9 new gates in international terminal
- Seattle airport to install automated gate exits
- TSA unveils plans for tiered screening process
- Passenger who groped woman on flight sentenced to 9 months
- Former TWA Terminal at JFK to Become Hotel
- Federal Judge Approves American’s Plan to Emerge for Bankruptcy
- Frontier charges Delaware’s fliers extra for Houston after route canceled
- Extra fees generate $27.1 billion for airlines in 2012
- Bombardier’s CSeries jet takes off on maiden flight
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Tools Help Fliers Manage Wait Times at Airport Security Checkpoints
- NPR: Delta Airlines Woos Ultra Frequent Fliers
- Sydney Hotel Offers Free/Discounted Stays to Avid Instagrammers
- Flying the less-friendly skies
- Court has ruled some Customs Border Protection searches and confiscations illegal
- Delta Air Lines Rolls The Dice On A $199 Bundle of Fees
- Southwest Airlines begins enforcing ‘no-show’ policy
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.