- United says it will honor free tickets in online mistake
- WSJ: Airplane Wi-Fi Gets Up to Speed
- LAX to open 9 new gates in international terminal
- Seattle airport to install automated gate exits
- TSA unveils plans for tiered screening process
- Passenger who groped woman on flight sentenced to 9 months
- Former TWA Terminal at JFK to Become Hotel
- Federal Judge Approves American’s Plan to Emerge for Bankruptcy
- Frontier charges Delaware’s fliers extra for Houston after route canceled
- Extra fees generate $27.1 billion for airlines in 2012
- Bombardier’s CSeries jet takes off on maiden flight
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Tools Help Fliers Manage Wait Times at Airport Security Checkpoints
- NPR: Delta Airlines Woos Ultra Frequent Fliers
- Sydney Hotel Offers Free/Discounted Stays to Avid Instagrammers
- Flying the less-friendly skies
- Court has ruled some Customs Border Protection searches and confiscations illegal
- Delta Air Lines Rolls The Dice On A $199 Bundle of Fees
- Southwest Airlines begins enforcing ‘no-show’ policy
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.