- United says it will honor free tickets in online mistake
- WSJ: Airplane Wi-Fi Gets Up to Speed
- LAX to open 9 new gates in international terminal
- Seattle airport to install automated gate exits
- TSA unveils plans for tiered screening process
- Passenger who groped woman on flight sentenced to 9 months
- Former TWA Terminal at JFK to Become Hotel
- Federal Judge Approves American’s Plan to Emerge for Bankruptcy
- Frontier charges Delaware’s fliers extra for Houston after route canceled
- Extra fees generate $27.1 billion for airlines in 2012
- Bombardier’s CSeries jet takes off on maiden flight
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Tools Help Fliers Manage Wait Times at Airport Security Checkpoints
- NPR: Delta Airlines Woos Ultra Frequent Fliers
- Sydney Hotel Offers Free/Discounted Stays to Avid Instagrammers
- Flying the less-friendly skies
- Court has ruled some Customs Border Protection searches and confiscations illegal
- Delta Air Lines Rolls The Dice On A $199 Bundle of Fees
- Southwest Airlines begins enforcing ‘no-show’ policy
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.