Top Travel News
- Hawaiian Airlines to Offer Apple iPad Minis on B767 Routes
- United applies for service from San Francisco to Chengdu, China
- “Ramp rats!” JFK airport baggage handlers busted for stealing thousands from travelers’ luggage
- British Airways debuts Boeing 787 Dreamliner between London and Toronto
- Court Rules that Trip Advisor’s ‘Dirtiest Hotel’ of 2011 Wasn’t Defamed
- American Airlines and US Airways win a mini-battle against the Justice Department
- Peabody Orlando hotel will soon become the Hyatt Regency Orlando Convention Center
- Two Agency Decisions Increase Rights and Remedies of Passengers Travelling with Air Canada and Porter
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- 13 things your airline pilot won’t tell you
- How to Travel Solo
- Bookings for Thanksgiving are already up 22% from last year, so most travelers should expect to pay more
- Airport dining gets upgraded with high-profile names
- The pilotless airliner is no longer unthinkable
- Some airline pilots barely make living wage
- 7 business-travel tricks that will make you a much-happier road warrior
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.