THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Bangkok Overtakes London as Most Visited International Destination in 2016
- Allianz: Winter Travel to Florida Down 15% Amid Zika Fears
- World’s Shortest International Flight (ACH-FDH) Will Be Only 8 Minutes
- Cuba won’t allow Cuban-American flight crews to stay overnight, so an airline grounded them
- Atlantis Resorts Confirms Deal to Develop First US Property in Hawaii
- Saudi Arabian Airlines flight crew accidentally pushes hijack distress button twice
- Elephant stomping tragedies prompt tourist warnings from officials
- Florida is struggling to quell tourists’ fears of Zika
- World’s Best Places to Visit
- Alaska launches DIY bag drop pilot project at LAX
EVEN MORE NEWS
- The 10 Healthiest Places to Live in America
- Is your airline-of-choice really the right carrier for you?
- Women kicked off flight after pilot catches them drawing on plane with felt-tips
- Can Jordan’s ‘Indiana Jones’ city of Petra survive as tourists stay away?
- Here’s why air turbulence isn’t as scary as you think
- How airlines set their ticket prices – plus tips to beat them at their own game
- Discovering little known secrets of the Lincoln Memorial
- Viking River Cruises to Add European River Sailing for Chinese Tourists
- Finding the right credit card for a free vacation
- No, I’m from New York
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.