This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Chances are, you’ve had a vacation that has gotten rained out … or at least a day trip or excursion. No matter how closely you monitor the weather forecast, rain has taken all of us by surprise at one time or another. But rain doesn’t have to ruin your travels completely. Especially if it’s just a short shower. Being prepared can help make your travels more enjoyable.
This 20-pack of family rain ponchos is a brilliant thing to pack in your suitcase when you travel or even to keep in the trunk of your car for those unexpected rainfalls. On a trip to Disneyland a few years back, we were caught in a crazy downpour. It wasn’t so bad that we had to leave but ponchos like these sure would have come in handy. The pack comes with individually packaged ponchos (10 large, 10 small) to fit everyone in the family and they come in blue, green, red, yellow and white. And they’re so light and compact, they’re very easy to carry in a purse or backpack and some reviews say they’re small enough to fit in your pocket. Bonus!
So, for all those times when you don’t have an umbrella handy, these emergency rain ponchos can come to your rescue. Buy them here on Amazon.
RELATED: Potty Shields Are a Must-Have For Traveling With Kids
Speaking of great emergency items to throw in your bag or car when you’re traveling, Potty Shields are a must-have if you’ve got little kids. They’re extra large toilet seat covers that are so effective. And if you’re a germaphobe who loathes using public bathrooms, these are actually great for adults, too. Way better than those paper toilet covers you find in many public bathrooms. Buy them here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.