This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Last week, we wrote about why frequent fliers use Apple AirTags when they travel. These handy little tracking devices are perfect for slipping into your luggage so you always know exactly where your suitcase is … even when the airline doesn’t.
You’re probably tired of hearing that summer travel is going to be a crazy one but … it is and now that summer is here, it’s best to be prepared in every way possible to help minimize the disruption to your plans. (Here’s our Summer 2022 Travel Survival Guide to give you a leg up.)
Because of a confluence of events (an extreme increase in demand for travel, labor shortages and even weather in some cases), airlines are struggling to maintain smooth operations. That means that things that can go wrong will and one of those things is lots of lost luggage, something we’re seeing at airports around the world.
An Apple AirTag will allow you to track your checked luggage, which can give you a lot of peace of mind. And these protective AirTag keychain holders are a great accessory so you can easily secure them to something (they can also be used on a dog collar, on your keychain if you’re always losing your keys or anything else you have a habit of losing) and they’re waterproof, as well. You can check out more options here.
If you are on an Android phone and use Samsung SmartTags, then check out these covers and keychains here.
Use Apple AirTags to keep track of your luggage, backpack, purse or tote bag on your travels and it’s one less thing to be stressed out about this summer. Buy them here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.