This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
I’m all about being organized when I travel and I appreciate any gadget that can help me get (and stay!) organized when I’m on the road. Like most people, I hate wasting time rummaging through my bag looking for that one, elusive thing. And with two kids in tow, I’m traveling with more gear and odds and ends than ever before. But even pre-kids, I loved organizing accessories that could make me a more efficient traveler.
The GRID-IT! Accessory Organizer is amazing because of its multiple purposes. For travel, you can use it to organize virtually any loose items you’ve got. So instead of throwing all your things in your carry-on bag or personal item, leaving them to become a jumbled mess at the bottom of your bag, you can secure them using the grid system in this organizer to make sure you can always find what you’re looking for.
The GRID-IT! organizing system uses rubberized woven elastic to create a grid that holds items securely in place and zips closed. It can be used to store anything from tech gadgets (chargers, cables, cords, headphone), makeup (lipstick, nail polish, makeup brushes), tools (wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers), school supplies (pens, pencils, rulers, glue, tape) or anything else you can think of.
As one reviewer stated, it solved a problem he never even knew he had. Speaking of the reviews, I suggest reading through them to get ideas for ways that this product can be used. Buy the GRID-IT! Accessory Organizer here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.