This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you’re the kind of traveler who likes to have a coffee or tea on the go (or any drink, for that matter), but need an extra hand to carry it, this luggage travel drink holder is just what you need – and makes a great gift for any traveler.
It fastens to the handle of your suitcase and has three pockets. The back pocket can store your phone, passport and other small items and the two front pockets can hold drinks.
I know that this is meant primarily for drinks but even having someplace to safely store your phone is super convenient. I’m always setting my phone down but this helps to ensure that you don’t just walk away from it and lose it.
This travel gadget is made from premium oxford cloth and is machine washable. It folds down flat when it’s not in use so it’s easy to stow in your bag.
This handy cup holder makes a great gift for any traveler, especially business travelers and parents who really need to have their hands free when traveling with kids. You might even want to add this to your own holiday wish list! Buy the luggage travel cup holder here on Amazon.
I tweeted it and one of my followers wrote back they love it.
Love mine! Came in very handy my last two trips. pic.twitter.com/GXN59J1Fx8
— Christine 🗽 (@confettigirl) December 4, 2021
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.