The good folks over at WD just sent me one of their 3TB My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drives. It’s awesome because it’s the same size as the 256GB hard drive that I currently have in my carry-on bag. The only difference is that this thing has 12 times the amount of space!
My old WD only fit a couple of years’ worth of material, so if I’d had this baby from the get-go, I wouldn’t have had to keep almost a dozen external hard drives loaded to the gills with my photos, videos and files from my travels. It’s a relief to be able to carry all the photos that I’ve EVER taken all in one place. You can even set a password to activate the 256-bit hardware encryption to add an extra layer of security. It’s awesome.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.