If you caught my featured post last week—20 Products I Never Leave Home Without—you would’ve seen that one of the gadgets I always use is no longer for sale. The Lug Buddy (photo below) was the simplest invention: essentially a bungee cord that makes toting a duffle bag on top of your roller a cinch. I don’t check bags so it was perfect for cruising through airports without having to juggle or balance bags. With my Lug Buddy I never have to let my duffle bag touch the wet and filthy men’s room floor and if I’m traveling with my dad, I can put his bags on top, too—so it turns into a cart.
The good news is that a reader informed me that though the $15 Lug Buddy is no longer available, there’s a $12 Bag Bungee (at top) by Travelon that’s basically the same thing. In fact, it looks even sturdier, which means I’m going to be ordering one now as a backup.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.