If you caught my featured post last week—20 Products I Never Leave Home Without—you would’ve seen that one of the gadgets I always use is no longer for sale. The Lug Buddy (photo below) was the simplest invention: essentially a bungee cord that makes toting a duffle bag on top of your roller a cinch. I don’t check bags so it was perfect for cruising through airports without having to juggle or balance bags. With my Lug Buddy I never have to let my duffle bag touch the wet and filthy men’s room floor and if I’m traveling with my dad, I can put his bags on top, too—so it turns into a cart.
The good news is that a reader informed me that though the $15 Lug Buddy is no longer available, there’s a $12 Bag Bungee (at top) by Travelon that’s basically the same thing. In fact, it looks even sturdier, which means I’m going to be ordering one now as a backup.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.