If you’ve ever read any of my posts on products I never leave home without (like this most recent one), you know I almost always travel with a Belkin Mini Surge Protector. I brought it with me whenever I traveled overseas or went on a cruise, and anytime my room or cabin didn’t have multiple outlets. Belkin’s three-outlet surge protector and built-in two-port USB charger have made powering up and/or charging my laptop/phone/camera easy, all at once.
Well, the good folks at Belkin just sent me their latest product, which is replacing the one above—at least in my bag. That’s because the Belkin Travel Rockstar Surge Protector is a handy 3-in-1 mobile USB charging solution that offers two AC outlets, one USB-port at 2A and a built-in mobile battery back for charging while traveling.
What I love about it is that it combines three travel necessities into one: surge protector, dual-outlet wall charger and mobile battery pack! I also love that it comes with a built-in 3000 mAh battery to give users the power to charge USB devices such as tablets or smartphones without even being plugged in. And it’s always comforting to have a built-in surge protector to provide a safe way to charge when plugged into a power source (especially an unfamiliar one).
It’s a tad bit bulkier than the Mini Surge Protector, but it’s still very travel-friendly and it can be plugged into any AC outlet to charge up to three devices at once, or unplugged so the battery pack can be used to charge a mobile device via the USB port on the go.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.