The good folks from the biotech company LifeScience Plus just sent me an innovative, life-saving product that every family should keep in its first-aid kit: BloodSTOP. According to their press release, “BloodSTOP is a product that stops bleeding, prevents blood loss and seals even serious wounds better than any other in existence. It was initially developed for use by surgeons in the operating room to stop bleeding faster. But because of its effectiveness, efficiency, and simplicity it has made it the go-to product for many emergency workers, medics, firefighters, police forces, and parents alike.”
It’s made of 100% natural-fiber cellulose and to use it, you simply clean a wound and apply BloodSTOP. Just apply “light pressure until bleeding stops completely.” It works with nosebleeds, too. You just cut BloodSTOP into a small strip and insert it into your nose and compress your nostrils until it stops.
It’s a brilliant tool to have for family vacations, roadtrips, camping adventures, and really, around the house. BloodSTOP is available at major drug stores nationwide and is retailing at Amazon for $16.14.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.