The good folks from the biotech company LifeScience Plus just sent me an innovative, life-saving product that every family should keep in its first-aid kit: BloodSTOP. According to their press release, “BloodSTOP is a product that stops bleeding, prevents blood loss and seals even serious wounds better than any other in existence. It was initially developed for use by surgeons in the operating room to stop bleeding faster. But because of its effectiveness, efficiency, and simplicity it has made it the go-to product for many emergency workers, medics, firefighters, police forces, and parents alike.”
It’s made of 100% natural-fiber cellulose and to use it, you simply clean a wound and apply BloodSTOP. Just apply “light pressure until bleeding stops completely.” It works with nosebleeds, too. You just cut BloodSTOP into a small strip and insert it into your nose and compress your nostrils until it stops.
It’s a brilliant tool to have for family vacations, roadtrips, camping adventures, and really, around the house. BloodSTOP is available at major drug stores nationwide and is retailing at Amazon for $16.14.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.