The good folks from the biotech company LifeScience Plus just sent me an innovative, life-saving product that every family should keep in its first-aid kit: BloodSTOP. According to their press release, “BloodSTOP is a product that stops bleeding, prevents blood loss and seals even serious wounds better than any other in existence. It was initially developed for use by surgeons in the operating room to stop bleeding faster. But because of its effectiveness, efficiency, and simplicity it has made it the go-to product for many emergency workers, medics, firefighters, police forces, and parents alike.”
It’s made of 100% natural-fiber cellulose and to use it, you simply clean a wound and apply BloodSTOP. Just apply “light pressure until bleeding stops completely.” It works with nosebleeds, too. You just cut BloodSTOP into a small strip and insert it into your nose and compress your nostrils until it stops.
It’s a brilliant tool to have for family vacations, roadtrips, camping adventures, and really, around the house. BloodSTOP is available at major drug stores nationwide and is retailing at Amazon for $16.14.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.