Are you planning on taking your beloved bike on a roadtrip this year? Well, if you want to make sure it doesn’t get stolen, check out the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500 lock. It has a security rating of 15 out of 15 and it features temper-hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike’s paint job. The rattle-free lock is simple to carry as its case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone-coated, non-slip velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts.
Here are the specs:
- 5.5mm steel bars
- Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel
- Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike’s paint job
- ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking
- Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
- ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys
- Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options
You can get it on Amazon.com for $98.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.