Here’s another product that’s definitely going to be included in my traveler’s holiday gift guide: Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Everyone always raves about Bose’s Noise Cancelling Headphones, but I’ve never bought a pair myself because they take up too much space in my carry-on and I’ve found that after a while of wearing them, big headphones hurt my ears. Well, Bose just sent me (not to keep) their new QuietComfort 20i (QC20) Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, and they are amazing!
They’re the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones in the Bose line, and despite their small size, they really do block the outside world out with full-on noise reduction. They’re perfect for drowning out the noise of a screaming baby on the plane or the annoying hum of the plane’s engines. And besides their size, I love the fact that they come with a rechargeable battery and so are more environmentally friendly. The battery charges in just 2 hours using a USB cable and delivers up to 16 hours playing time per charge.
Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones are retailing on Amazon for $299.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.