I love the wide variety and constant reinvention in neck pillows these days. The Comfy Commuter is the latest addition to the list as a unique pillow that provides luxuriously soft support for your head, neck and chin while you sleep. It leaves space at the base of the neck and extends up past your ears so that you’re not forced forward, and an optional chin strap will keep you from slipping through the front of the pillow as you rest. No more falling victim to the reclining seat in front of you!
Your head will be supported on both sides by soft plush, so your seatmates (and their shoulders) will be thankful. It weighs just 11 ounces so it won’t add excess weight to your luggage, and it’s easily washable. The Comfy Commuter sells for $39.99 and is available at comfycommuter.com and on Amazon.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.