I love the wide variety and constant reinvention in neck pillows these days. The Comfy Commuter is the latest addition to the list as a unique pillow that provides luxuriously soft support for your head, neck and chin while you sleep. It leaves space at the base of the neck and extends up past your ears so that you’re not forced forward, and an optional chin strap will keep you from slipping through the front of the pillow as you rest. No more falling victim to the reclining seat in front of you!
Your head will be supported on both sides by soft plush, so your seatmates (and their shoulders) will be thankful. It weighs just 11 ounces so it won’t add excess weight to your luggage, and it’s easily washable. The Comfy Commuter sells for $39.99 and is available at comfycommuter.com and on Amazon.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.