If you’re like me, you don’t like traveling with your big SLR camera unless you’re going somewhere really special. These days, with smartphone cameras being as good as they are, I rarely walk around cities with my Nikon. First of all, it’s heavy and bulky and it makes me look like a tourist. It also screams “expensive camera,” which makes me a target in some sketchy cities like Rio.
What if you could buy three cool camera lenses for your phone all for under $15? This 3-in-1 clip-on from Apexel includes a 180° Full Screen Fisheye, 0.67x Wide Angle and a 10x Macro Lens for just $12.98 on Amazon.
It’s built with high-clarity glass lenses like pro lenses and it fits: iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, and Motorola. Heck, you can even use it on your laptop or MacBook. There’s no need to remove your case as it clips on top of it and works just fine. The customer reviews are solid, which is an added bonus.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.