If you’re like me, you don’t like traveling with your big SLR camera unless you’re going somewhere really special. These days, with smartphone cameras being as good as they are, I rarely walk around cities with my Nikon. First of all, it’s heavy and bulky and it makes me look like a tourist. It also screams “expensive camera,” which makes me a target in some sketchy cities like Rio.
What if you could buy three cool camera lenses for your phone all for under $15? This 3-in-1 clip-on from Apexel includes a 180° Full Screen Fisheye, 0.67x Wide Angle and a 10x Macro Lens for just $12.98 on Amazon.
It’s built with high-clarity glass lenses like pro lenses and it fits: iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, and Motorola. Heck, you can even use it on your laptop or MacBook. There’s no need to remove your case as it clips on top of it and works just fine. The customer reviews are solid, which is an added bonus.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.