I recently sent my cousin to the International Travel Good Show in Las Vegas and he came back with some of the coolest travel gadgets and luggage. I’ll be featuring the best of the best in the next few months, and to start: ECBC bags, the only bags with the TSA-friendly FastPass technology.
This means there’s a section of the luggage where all of the traveler’s electronic devices are stored and protected. At airport TSA checkpoints, the FastPass system zips open, lays flat and the whole thing simply passes through the conveyer belt. No need to unpack cords, devices and valuables into TSA bins. It’s pretty genius! ECBC came up with this design and is the only brand that provides it in many bag styles—starting with the ECBC Pegasus Wheeled Carry On (they also carry laptop messenger bags, laptop backpacks, carry-on luggage and laptop/tablet sleeves).
Another thing travelers will love is that all of ECBC’s rolling luggage comes with a portable power pack included, so you’re always fully charged and hopefully, stress-free.
Below is a sampling of their other products and prices:
- Sparrow Wheeled Garment Bag ($399.99)
- Javelin Executive Daypack ($129.99)
- Hercules Laptop Backpack ($139.99)
- Trident Messenger Bag ($119.99)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.