My wife and I spoke at the TBEX conference in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and walking the showroom floor, we discovered one of the most unique travel products we’ve ever seen: Eustachi! Eustachi helps keep your ears clear anytime and anywhere by using a little air. After learning that the product is all natural, safe and completely drug-free, we were sold on getting one.
The real reason we wanted a Eustachi is that a few months ago, Natalie and I both had headcolds flying from New York to the Cayman Islands (story here). As our plane descended, we both felt the terrible pressure and we thought our heads were going to explode. Luckily, I had some Afrin nose drops and some decongestants for the flight back, but we both would have preferred something all natural—like Eustachi. It’s easy to use: Just turn the Eustachi on, stick it in one of your nostrils and drink a sip of water. You can feel your ear passage clear immediately. Here’s a video on how it works.
You can buy it on Amazon.com for $59.
Full disclosure: The Eustachi team at TBEX gave us a free product sample to try.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.