My wife and I spoke at the TBEX conference in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and walking the showroom floor, we discovered one of the most unique travel products we’ve ever seen: Eustachi! Eustachi helps keep your ears clear anytime and anywhere by using a little air. After learning that the product is all natural, safe and completely drug-free, we were sold on getting one.
The real reason we wanted a Eustachi is that a few months ago, Natalie and I both had headcolds flying from New York to the Cayman Islands (story here). As our plane descended, we both felt the terrible pressure and we thought our heads were going to explode. Luckily, I had some Afrin nose drops and some decongestants for the flight back, but we both would have preferred something all natural—like Eustachi. It’s easy to use: Just turn the Eustachi on, stick it in one of your nostrils and drink a sip of water. You can feel your ear passage clear immediately. Here’s a video on how it works.
You can buy it on Amazon.com for $59.
Full disclosure: The Eustachi team at TBEX gave us a free product sample to try.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.