Here’s a cool travel product to buy for yourself or your favorite frequent flyer. If you don’t like using hotel toiletries, and don’t feel like pouring your home toiletries in little containers, check out the Lather Fly Away Kit. It sells for $22 and comes with travel sizes of the company’s most popular body and hair care formulas. According to Lather, “The collection’s natural aromatherapy will revive the senses of any weary traveler.” The zippered travel bag set includes four bottles with two fluid ounces of:
- Mint thyme hair wash
- Yuzu bergamot creme rinse
- Bamboo lemongrass body wash
- Lavender lime moisturizer
There’s also an unscented lipbalm with SPF 15 and a sample of their AHA hand creme with evening primrose. I barely have any hair, so this stuff doesn’t get me too excited, but it makes my wife go gaga. Lather’s website lists the features and benefits:
- Sulfate-free mint thyme hair wash and bamboo lemongrass body wash gently cleanse without stripping away natural beneficial oils. Their natural, invigorating scents help to energize weary travelers.
- Yuzu bergamot crème rinse contains avocado oil, a great natural moisturizer, panthenol (Vitamin B5) and rice protein to fortify hair and protect it from breakage.
- Lavender lime moisturizer contains natural botanicals and antioxidant-rich vitamins to nourish the skin. Lavender and lime pure essential oils contribute an uplifting, all-natural fragrance
- Unscented lip balm hydrates and soothes dry, chapped lips while SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreens protect from sun damage.
- AHA hand crème contains alpha hydroxy acids, natural substances derived from fruits, that gently exfoliate and help to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
So if you’re into nice products, hair and skin, and want to travel more easily, give the Lather Fly Away Kit a whirl!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.