One of my top-20 all-time travel tips is to bring an empty water bottle through security so you can fill it up at a water fountain on the other side. It’s simple, but it can save you a lot of money.
Instead of bringing one of those nasty cheap plastic water bottles you get in a vending machine, you can upgrade to the Hydrapak Stash Bottle. I love this product because it’s not only good-looking but lightweight and collapsible, as well (it stands just four-inches high). This soft-walled bottle integrates an innovative molded top and bottom that snap together for easy storage and transport without adding unnecessary weight and bulk to your bag. When you’re ready to drink, simply squeeze to release, remove the screw-cap and fill it up.
The Hydrapak Stash Bottle is durable, flexible and leak-proof! It’s designed for a lifetime of tough use and won’t get brittle with age or exposure to light, and it’s available in fun colors like blue, lime green and smoke. You can buy it on Amazon.com from $15.95-$28.02.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.