Bill Gates made the news this week by saying “We need Mosquito Week more than Shark Week.” He’s right, and here’s the article on how you help. Speaking of mosquitoes, Insect Shield (one of my favorite travel apparel companies) just came out with the Outdoor Blanket and Mini Blanket that offer built-in, odorless and effective insect protection. Both blankets can be used by the whole family, are washable and require no special care. The Outdoor blanket ($29.95) is 56″ x 74″ and weigh a just 18 ounces. The Mini blanket ($15.95) is 28″ x 36″ and weigh 6.4 ounces, and is ideal for picnics in the park or at the beach.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.