Here’s a product that your loved one or your hands will really appreciate: the first leather crochet touchscreen gloves! The Mujjo-made gloves are made out of a well-considered combination of Ethiopian lambskin leather and crocheted Egyptian cotton. The crochet pattern on the top creates a deliberate and powerful contrast with leather on the palm of the gloves while sleek lines and uniform dark tones amplify harmony. Nanotechnology integrated into the leather of the gloves mimics the conductive properties of the human skin,which makes the gloves touchscreen-compatible (so you can use your devices with the gloves on).
They’re retailing for $99, and it’s important when ordering to get the exact size!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.