Looking for a reliable, durable and inexpensive duffle bag to take with you on your next trip? Check out this Lewis N. Clark Duffel Bag. It features multiple interior and exterior pockets and has a heavy-duty nylon zipper. Its padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry and since it’s constructed with weatherproof 900D polyester, you can take it rafting down the river or skiing in the mountains. The best part is that it can be folded down into a small square, which makes it a perfect extra bag you pack in your suitcase in case you shop too much. The Lewis N. Clark duffel comes in a number of sizes and colors. The one they sent me is 18 in x 40 in x 18 in and retails for $62.49 on lewisnclark.com but Amazon sells a similar bag for $32.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.