The good folks at Lipault—who are based in Paris and make beautiful luggage—were kind enough to send me their Lipault 22″ 4-Wheeled Carry-On. It’s sleek and lightweight and it rolls so smoothly. I like it so much that I used it in my LAX commercial. All the specs from the website are below and you can buy it on Amazon.com for $149.99:
- Lightweight, durable and easy-to-clean nylon twill fabric
- 21.6″ x 14.2″ x 7.9″
- 4.9 lbs
- 4 multi-directional wheels
- Large front zippered pocket
- Extendable pull handle
- Comfortable top and side carry handles
- ID tag
- Large zippered pocket
- Small zippered pocket
- Adjustable straps to secure clothing
- Protective lining
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.