Here’s an interesting new product for travelers who love to take photos (ahem, me and everyone I know). LyveHome is a sleek wireless device that could be the ultimate resource for travelers as it “collects, protects, manages and rediscovers all photos and videos” they take. With LyveHome and the Lyve app, travelers can find peace of mind knowing that all of their photos and videos will be protected no matter what.
Once your LyveHome and Lyve app are set up, you can delete all of your current videos and photos before a trip so that they have a fresh new camera roll. All of your existing photos will be saved in the Lyve application and on your LyveHome so you’ll always have access to them.
During a new trip, you can then take thousands of pictures and videos knowing all of them will be wirelessly synced to your LyveHome while you’re still on vacation—even if you’re in Paris and your LyveHome is in NYC. It has 2 TB of storage and costs $299 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.