The Magna Ready line of clothing features magnets instead of buttons created for those with disabilities like Parkinson’s. Even though I myself don’t have a debilitating disease, I still struggle sometimes with buttons on my shirt—especially by the cuffs and collar. And that is why MagnaReady is now branching out to business travelers as well.
Not only do their shirts quickly pop on and off but they’re wrinkle-free as well. That’s why Magna Ready created a line of button-down dress shirts that will literally dress you themselves. Simply slip your arms in the sleeves and you’re done—no messing with buttons. Hidden magnets sewn into the shirt behind the decorative buttons that adorn the placket snap shut in an instant so you’re dressed and looking sharp in seconds. Most shirts cost $64.95, and they have five different designs for men and two for women.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.