If you subscribe to my Daily Travel Tip newsletter, and this maid video freaked you out, then you might want to consider getting the PacSafe 140-Liter Backpack and Bag Protector. It has an adjustable high-tensile stainless steel locking device designed to cover and protect a variety of bags and packs from tampering, pilfering and theft. You’ll no longer have to worry about leaving your bag with a bellman for the day or in your room unattended.
- Available in 55L, 85L, 120L and 140L sizes
- Constructed of high-tensile stainless steel wire
- Exomesh Ultimate complete lock and leave system-slash proof, snatch proof, tamperproof
- Locking beads for variable tension adjustment
- Locating disc makes fitting the Pacsafe quick and easy
- Unique locking device made from high-impact resistant polycarbonate
- Padlock included
- Carry pouch included
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.