Do you like to stay organized when you travel? Then check out Packing Cubes. They usually come as a set of four in four different sizes: large, medium, small, and smallest. Some business travelers use the smallest cube as a toiletry bag & storage for cables or device accessories, while parents have used the larger cubes to keep their kids’ clothes organized (including separating clean from dirty). The Pro Packing Cubes are lightweight with rip-stop nylon and YKK zippers. Amazon sells a variety of them starting as low as $14.99.
They really came in handy on a recent Hawaiian Airlines flight as all passengers need to weigh each bag at check-in, and if a bag exceeds the 50-pound limit even by two pounds, you’ll get charged. It’s an extra $35 for bags weighing 51-70lbs and an extra $70 for bags 70-100lbs. One of our bags weighed over 50lbs, but fortunately, Natalie packs her suitcase with packing cubes so I just pulled one with her clothes out and carried it onto the plane to save the money.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.