Two weeks ago, I attended the International Travel Goods Show in Las Vegas. It’s always fun to walk the showroom floor and see what new travel products are on or going on the market. This year, one product that stuck out was called Rhino Wrap. It was founded by an airline pilot who saw firsthand how much airports were charging passengers to get their bags plastic-wrapped and how few domestic airports offered the service. I rarely check bags, but when I do and have something too big to carry on and that I don’t want stolen (never check anything valuable), I get it wrapped in plastic. That’s because thieves can easily break into zippered bags without you knowing (see this video) but they can’t get into a wrapped bags without you knowing.
If you want to avoid paying the airports’ hefty fees and waiting in line, Rhino Wrap is the way to go. The device looks like a lint roller but a tad larger. It comes in a variety of colors and sizes and is sold in over 50 Bed Bath & Beyond stores nationwide, JCP.com, independent luggage stores and Amazon. Prices start at $19.99. Rhino Wrap is also TSA-compliant.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.