This is going to make my list of top 10 presents to buy a traveler this year. The Satechi Travel Router/Travel Adapter juices gadgets in over 150 countries (with the four most common plug configurations) and helps you create wireless network while on the go. It also doubles as a router able to convert a direct internet connection into a private connection for added security and mobility. The AC power port and 2.1A USB port charges smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras and more quickly and efficiently.
There are four router functions with the device: router mode, repeater mode, access point mode and client mode (I have no idea what that means but maybe you do). I do know that the device is compact and its cube design fits easily into any briefcase, suitcase, backpack or handbag.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.