Here’s a unique travel product that should be required for every passenger boarding a plane—or at least for the people that seem to sit around me. I don’t know what it is about flying—must be the altitude or the food—but it seems once we’re airborne, people are full of gas. I realize not many want to get up and relieve themselves in the airplane lavatory, so Shreddies—if they really work (I haven’t tested them)—would be a win-win for everyone.
Shreddies carbon-infused underwear is made from a material called Zorflex, which (supposedly) absorbs offensive smells before they leave your knickers. They make them for men and women and aren’t cheap, since prices begin at $38 on Amazon.
H/T to BuzzFeed.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.