Were you traveling out of the country this past Sunday and really wanting to watch the Super Bowl, but your hotel didn’t offer the channel and there was no nearby sports bar showing it? I know I’ve missed many playoff games of my favorite sports teams because I couldn’t find them airing anywhere. I’ve spent countless hours searching for them overseas, including on sketchy websites. And even though my wife has Netflix, it still doesn’t satisfy her thirst for her favorite shows while we travel internationally since all of her friends spoil the outcome on Facebook and Twitter.
To avoid missing out on sporting events, your favorite shows and awards shows, get a Slingbox M2. It’s the only entertainment accessory that delivers users 100% access to live and recorded TV content from anywhere in the world on a mobile device.
The M2 comes with unlimited downloads of the Slingplayer mobile app, allowing users to view their home TV content on any and all household media devices (e.g. tablets, smartphones.). It’s easy to install, but if you have difficult they offer a complimentary live video setup service making it even easier.
Imagine just setting your alarm, rolling over to the nightstand and grabbing your phone or tablet, logging into your TV at home no matter where you are in the world, and being able to watch the big game in real-time from the comfort of your hotel room. No getting dressed or risking getting jumped in the middle of the night.
The Slingbox M2 is available at many retail stores and Amazon.com sells it for $179.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.