I’ve written a couple of Father’s Day gift guides in the last two weeks. The first one was through a partnership I have with TravelSmith, and the other was for some random cool products not necessarily for travel. A few hours after publishing the second post—wouldn’t you know it—came a special delivery of a unique watch called the slow watch. What makes it so special is that it has a 24-hour face instead of the standard 12-hour one.
The slow watch is perfect for North Americans traveling internationally who want to be extra careful not to miss any appointments or flights. I’ll never forget the time I confused 15:00 with 5 pm and ended up having to make a mad dash to the airport. Of course, you could switch the time on your phone or digital watch from 12-hour to 24-hour for free, but you won’t have a stylish, unique conversation piece to talk about. Slow watches (there are plenty of styles) are only available on their website and Amazon. According to their website they offer a two-year warranty, a 14-day return policy and free delivery. Prices range from $275 to $300.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.