This past Friday was Valentine’s Day, which served as another reminder that I’m super fortunate to have the most amazing wife in the world. She’s not only brilliant, funny and beautiful—the list of adjectives is long—but I also need to include thoughtful. And that’s because she gave me a StickyGram as one of my V-Day presents.
I’d never heard of it, but I now know that it’s a company out of the U.K. that allows you to take your Instagram photos (I’m JohnnyJet) and turn them into nine little photo magnets (or phone or iPad covers). My wife wouldn’t tell me how much she paid but looking at their website it appears “The Jigsaw” magnet set (that Natalie got me) costs just $14.99—and it comes with free shipping to anywhere in the world! Gotta love that. So who wants to get a StickyGram?!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.