The big travel news this past week was yet another example of T-Mobile shaking things up in the cellular industry. The latest is their introduction of the T-Mobile Personal CellSpot, which is like having a T-Mobile tower in your house (or wherever you choose to put it). My biggest (and really only) beef with T-Mobile is that my phone pretty much works everywhere but in my house, so the CellSpot means I can now get rid of my home line and just use my cell phone. The best part is that except for a $25 deposit, there’s no additional cost.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad I switched to T-Mobile after they starting offering free international data in 120+ countries. Yes, the signal is weak for apps, but I’m still able to use email and upload photos to my Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter accounts.
That’s not the only news they announced this week either. Starting September 17, they’ll be offering free in-flight texting on all Gogo-equipped flights—plus, they’ll match any better trade-in offer from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint and even pay for your family’s early termination fees. Traveling has just gotten cheaper thanks to T-Mobile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.