Here’s a brilliant device that my brother or anyone with young boys needs to buy ASAP. My friend, Emily Baldwin, who’s a single mother of three boys invented the Number One Cup to help solve those “gotta go now” emergencies.
I know it’s not everyone’s favorite topic of conversation, but if you’re stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic and a young boy says he just can’t wait one more second to relieve himself, you need to act quick. The Number One Cup is simple to use and can be mastered quite easily by boys as young as age three (though practice makes perfect). On long road trips, it can be used several times and then emptied and rinsed to be ready for the next use.
The cup is made from PETE (Polyethylene terephthalate, considered a safe plastic by numerous health authorities), is tapered to fit into most car cupholders, and features a tethered lid and finger grips sized for smaller fingers (to avoid slipping). It also comes with three sanitary hand wipes for on-the-go hygiene. And so no one mistakenly drinks from the cup, Emily’s son came up with a kid-friendly version of the skull and crossbones logo. Brilliant!
The Number One Cup is currently available in orange and black, is made in America and is BPA-free and retails for $14.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.