The VAIL Rolling Duffel
Recently, Antler came out with new line of VAIL rolling duffels. They gave me two bags — one to give away and one to try out. I usually don’t check bags but it’s nice to have a big bag on standby at home for when you do need to check one. That time came last week as Natalie had too much stuff for her carry-on as she traveled from L.A. to Toronto. I like that the new VAIL bags are tough and not overpriced. They come in three sizes:
- 27” Duffel 8.82 lbs, 4696 cu in (27”x14.2”x13.8”) – $109.99 retail
- 31” Duffel w/drop bottom 11 lbs, 6408 cu in (31”x14.6”x15.4”) – $129.99 retail
- 36” Duffel 11.24 lbs, 6774 cu in (35”x15.4”x15.4”) – $149.99 retail
They’re designed in two trendy colors: black base w/orange trim or a navy base with grey and lime trim. They are water resistant and made of 100% 900 Denier polyester weave fabric and include a 10-year warranty. The only complaints Natalie had were that the handle was too short and she prefers four-wheels over two.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.