One of the problems with traveling is that the Wi-Fi is usually not as strong or reliable as it is in your house. However, if the Wi-Fi in your house is not strong enough for you and/or your family then you should check out the TP-LINK Archer C2600 Wireless Router. It’s a router that allows a large number of users to surf, stream, and game at the same time. Its four-stream technology allows it to boost its Wi-Fi capability, enabling its 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to reach max speeds of 800 Mbps and 1733 Mbs respectively. It supports a large number of high-performance wireless devices simultaneously, including mobile devices, PCs, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
The Archer C2600 has four external antennas and high-powered amplifiers that help it maximize coverage area and stability within the home. Its beamforming technology improves the Wi-Fi coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections, even when mobile devices move from room to room.
What’s also very helpful is that it offers a guest network, providing visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network. In addition, there are parental controls that enable users to manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet. Kids hate that part!
I should also note that my wife loves that it has an elegant design that blends well with any décor.
The folks from TP-LINK were kind enough to send me one, but you can get one from Amazon, Newegg, the TP-LINK store, and other major retailers in store. It features a two-year limited warranty and 24/7 tech support and sells for $249.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.