Here’s a product you’ll want to get your favorite traveler for the holidays. This portable USB charger power bank—the TP-LINK TL-PB10400 Dual-Port Ultra External Battery Portable USB Charger Power Bank—has dual USB ports for charging two devices at the same time. It’s compatible with most 5V input USB-charged devices, including iPhones, iPads and Android devices. It has a built-in safety features for short circuiting, over-voltaging, over-currenting, over-charging, over-discharging and over-heating. Here’s a video of the product in action (video link):
The best part is it has the capacity to deliver 3-5 charges to typical smartphones or one full charge to a tablet. And as an added bonus it has a built-in practical flashlight for unexpected emergencies. It’s currently retailing on Amazon for $49.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.