This past week Scott Jordan, founder of Scottevest, was on ABC’s hit show Shark Tank. I’m a huge fan of Scottevest because of its innovation and multiple pockets make it ideal for traveling. A couple of days ago Scottevest came out with the Transformer Jacket which is wind and water-resistant and can be rapidly transformed from a lightweight jacket into a vest in just a few seconds.
They use 12 rare-earth magnets that are concealed in the shoulders and sleeves allowing you to simply pull on the material to create a vest. You can then hide the sleeves in a special pocket until you are ready to transform it back into a jacket, just as quickly.
The Transformer Jacket has 20 pockets that are designed to hold things like sunglasses, water bottles, cameras, maps, passports and even an iPad, all without making you look bulky. It’s available in three colors: Blaze (red with black accents), Coal (black with gray accents) and Ash (gray with black accents). Price $160.
FTC Disclosure: This item was provided by the manufacturer to the author at no cost for purpose of a product review.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.