Here’s a nifty little product that helps you keep your clean clothes separated from your dirty clothes while you’re on the road! Laundry bags from the Travel Laundry Company (TLC) are odor-resistant, water-resistant, mildew-resistant, strong and durable. They come with sturdy handles so they can be hung on hooks or hangers so as to be easily accessible when needed, and they come in four functional models: Ultra Lightweight (super light and durable), Lightweight (soft and light), Slicker (water resistant laminated fabric) and Heavy Duty (strong canvas or twill with Slicker fabric).
Each bag has a mesh Laundrette Bag that can be used to launder delicate items safely. There are also various colors and prints in both small or large sizes. Best of all, the materials are all sourced and crafted in the USA (southern California) and they are machine-washable (on a gentle cycle). Prices start at $36.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.