Here’s a nifty little product that helps you keep your clean clothes separated from your dirty clothes while you’re on the road! Laundry bags from the Travel Laundry Company (TLC) are odor-resistant, water-resistant, mildew-resistant, strong and durable. They come with sturdy handles so they can be hung on hooks or hangers so as to be easily accessible when needed, and they come in four functional models: Ultra Lightweight (super light and durable), Lightweight (soft and light), Slicker (water resistant laminated fabric) and Heavy Duty (strong canvas or twill with Slicker fabric).
Each bag has a mesh Laundrette Bag that can be used to launder delicate items safely. There are also various colors and prints in both small or large sizes. Best of all, the materials are all sourced and crafted in the USA (southern California) and they are machine-washable (on a gentle cycle). Prices start at $36.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.