The good folks at Travel Laundry Company just sent me two great products: their Travel Laundry Bag—which I’ve written about before—and their Shoe Bag. Like the original laundry bag, the Shoe Bag is fun, helpful, light, and strong to help you travel better. It’s designed for those that travel with carry-on (but works with checked bags, as well) and to keep your dirty shoes separate from your clean clothes while you’re away from home. I gave mine to my wife since she fell in love with their designs. They come in vibrant colors and stylish prints in both small and large sizes. What I love about Travel Laundry Company is that their products are odor-, water- and mildew- resistant, machine-washable and made in the USA!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.